Maybe the whole casual L.A. fashion thing is finally wearing off on me. I’ve never really embraced the athleisure trend, but I’ve recently found myself craving a few pieces that could easily go from a Sunday morning Netflix binge to brunch with friends, while still looking somewhat pulled together.
When I saw this off-the-shoulder sweatsuit jumpsuit on ASOS, I knew I had to have it. The cut is actually super flattering – in addition to the neckline, the slim cut pant, three-quarter sleeve and cinchable waist provide a streamlined silhouette.
Rose gold sunnies from Quay Australia, a rose gold Michael by Michael Kors Watch, and a black-and-gold knit beanie turn this single piece into an outfit.
And of course, no Sunday stroll would be complete without my trusty silver Chucks.
- Sweatsuit Jumpsuit, ASOS. No longer available, in black, though it’s in stock in gray for $53 at ASOS.com. This alternate style in black is also super cute at $53.
- ALDO Gold Yarn Pom beanie, $19 at ASOS.com.
- Quay Cherry Bomb Sunglasses, $55 at UrbanOutfitters.com.
- Watch, Michael by Michael Kors, similar style on sale for $165 at NeimanMarcus.com.
- Converse Chuck Taylor® All Star® 'Ox' Metallic Low Top Sneaker in Gunmetal, here and here for $60.