You have better things to do this summer than spend hours in front of the mirror perfecting your makeup. Here's a quick and easy makeup tutorial focusing on glowy skin, flirty lashes and a bold, bright lip.
Here are the products I used in this tutorial:
- e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer, $6 at Target.com.
- NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, $26 at Sephora.com.
- Maybelline FIT ME! Matte + Poreless Foundation and Powder, both in the color Toffee, $6 each at Target.com.
- Maybelline FIT ME! Concealer (now in a new formula than the one used in the tutorial), $4.40 at Target.com.
- e.l.f. Studio Translucent Matifying Powder, $3 at Target.com.
- Too Faced Bronzer in Jolie, available only as part of the Le Grand Chateau palette set, no longer available.
- theBalm cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer, $24 at Birchbox.com.
- e.l.f. Blush Palette in Dark, $6, Target.
- Maybelline® Lash Sensational™ Mascara, $7 at Target.com.
- Glossier Boy Brow, $16 at Glossier.com.
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Indie Flick, $6 at Target.com.
What’s your go-to summer makeup look?