I recently noticed that while I have nearly a million eyeshadow palettes, they’re all fairly...neutral. Even the boldest colors in my collection are work-friendly. I wanted to add some color to my arsenal, but only wanted to invest in one palette.
Then I stumbled across this amazing palette from Morphe, a brand best known for their makeup brushes. The Morphe 35U Multi-Color Shimmer Palette contains 35 gorgeous shades, and only costs $20 dollars. Of course, unless you live near Morphe’s only brick and mortar store in Burbank, CA, you’ll have to spring for shipping as well. But at this price, the palette is still an incredible bargain. And the quality is fantastic – the shadows provide a wonderful color payoff, and last all day.
While searching for inspiration for a bold beauty look to try out, I found this amazing creation from Beautylish. I took this look for a spin last Saturday, and I absolutely loved it. It was surprisingly easy to create, and felt so fun and summery.
Never one to keep an awesome discovery to myself, I decided to film a tutorial of this look. Check it out!
Products used in this tutorial:
- NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, $26 at Sephora.com.
- Morphe 35U Multi-Color Shimmer Palette, $20 at MorpheBrushes.com.
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set, $3 at Target.com.
- Urban Decay Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencil, $18 at Ulta.com.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (now in a new formula than the one used in the tutorial), $4.40 at Target.com.
- e.l.f. Studio Translucent Matifying Powder, $3 at Target.com.
- Maybelline® Lash Sensational™ Mascara, $7 at Target.com.
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien, $26 at Sephora.com.
What makeup looks are you excited to try this spring?