“Scandal” is back on TV, friends! In addition to the crazy, twisty plot, I can’t wait to see what Kerry Washington is wearing as Olivia Pope, including her wardrobe, her hair, and her always-flawless makeup.
As I binge re-watched the previous season over the summer, I became obsessed with re-creating Kerry/Olivia’s natural, everyday makeup look. To celebrate the start of the new season, I thought I’d share the Scandal-worthy cosmetics I’ve found through a makeup tutorial.
I’ve also included a list of all the products I’ve used in the tutorial, below.
Let us know if there are any looks you would like to see us recreate in the future!
- Face Primer: NYX Shine Killer, $13 at Target.com.
- Eyeshadow Primer: NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, $25 at Sephora.com.
- Makeup Sponge: Sephora Collection The Painter: Airbrush Sponge in purple, $12 at Sephora.com.
- Foundation: Clinique Even Better Makeup in Deep Neutral, $27 at Clinique.com.
- Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Deep and Cafe, $3.80 each at Target.com.
- Bronzer: Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Creme Bronzer in Deep Bronze, $11 at Target.com.
- Contour Kit: Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium, $10 at SleekMakeup.com.
- Powder: Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in Stay Honey, $24 at Clinique.com.
- Blush: Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Sunset Glow, $21 at Clinique.com.
- Eyeshadow: Maybelline The Expert Wear Palette in The Nudes, $10 at Ulta.com.
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Zero/Whiskey, $16 at Sephora.com.
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black, $4 at Target.com.
- Brow Pencil: Cover Girl Brow & Eye Makers Pencil in Midnight Brown, $4 at Ulta.com.
- Lip Pencil: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Whole Lotta Honey, $17 at Clinique.com.
- Lipstick: Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick in Love Letter, $13 at Sephora.com.