If you read my post about my trip to Paris earlier this year, this dress may look a bit familiar. I purchased it especially for that springtime vacation -- the polka dots felt spot-on (pun intended) for April, and easy to style with ladylike accessories.
However, I can’t help but stretch an item of clothing past its expected seasonal boundaries. Plus, it looked too darn cute paired with my fave new cardi from H&M.
The boucle-yarn knit is super cozy, and the black leather piping gives it the slightest edge, helping to dress it either up or down.
When paired with my beloved Sam Edelman boots (also a pre-Paris purchase), my new H&M hat and chunky gold accessories, I felt the outfit took on the slightest bit of rock and roll cool.
What are you looking forward to wearing this autumn?
- Sweater, H&M, $40 at HM.com.
- Dress, Forever21. No longer available, but similar can be found here and here for less than $100.
- Boots, Sam Edelman. No longer available, but similar can be found here, here, here and here for less than $120.
- Hat, H&M. No longer available online (but check the stores!!), but similar can be found here, here and here for under $60.
- Watch, Michael Kors, $250 at Nordstrom.com.