It’s one of our final favorites videos of the year! Check out the beauty, travel and home products that we’ve loved in the month of November, as well as a couple of products that didn’t make the grade.
- Smashbox Try It Kit, $19 at Sephora.com.
- Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette, $22 at Sephora.com.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, $22 at Sephora.com.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Rollerball, $22 at Sephora.com.
- Zara Five Pocket Skinny Trousers in Dark Burgundy, $40 at Zara.com.
- NYC Cosmetics Xtreme Lip Cream in Strawberry Jam, $6 at Ulta (often available on sale in-store at NordstromRack!)
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown, $18 at Sephora.com.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla, $29 at NarsCosmetics.com.
- Trina Turk Makeup Case and Valet, not available online, but purchased in-store recently at Nordstrom Rack
- Waring Pro® Stainless Steel Blender, $100 at BedBathandBeyond.com.
- Sephora Collection VIP Pass Eyeshadow Palette, no longer available online.
- L’oreal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighter in Light, $10 at Target.com.
What products have you been loving lately?
- Kristen and MK