It’s the final video in our Holiday Party-Perfect Makeup series! Boy did this go by fast.
We’ve saved the shimmeriest, sparkliest, and most dramatic look for the end, with this silver smokey eye look. It’s an absolutely perfect NYE makeup look, as well as a festive style for any holiday parties you may be attending.
Here are the products I used to create this look:
- Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette, $22 at Sephora.
- Dupe for the silver and black eyeshadow shades! Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Nude Collection in Smoky Nude, $12 at Ulta.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black, $9 at Ulta.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, $22 at Sephora.
- ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick Trio in Neutrals (I used the shade Kitty), $20 at Birchbox.com.
- Smashbox lipgloss shade no longer available, but their Be Legendary lipgloss in Illume will do the trick just fine, $20 at Sephora.
Check out all of the other videos in the series, here! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC02QrtOT-afvCbiucK2_UyjqsZRjlOM2
Happy Holidays, everyone!