In today’s edition to the Holiday Party-Perfect Makeup series, we’re bringing you a pretty, girly, ethereal look that’s perfect for daytime, and an unexpected departure from the usual reds and bronzy golds associated with the holiday season.
Here are the products I used to create this look:
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (shades Toasted, Sin and Buck), $54 at Sephora.
- e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Soiree (not currently available online, though the shade Passion is similar), $3 at Target.
- Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner in Silver, $16 at Birchbox.com.
- Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx, $19 at Sephora.com.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, $22 at Sephora.
- ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick Trio in Neutrals (I used the shade Kitty), $20 at Birchbox.com.
- Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain in Sugar, $20 at Sephora.
If you’re interested in my overall foundation, blush, brow, etc. routine, check out my Scandal-inspired makeup tutorial, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-ySn0YO-k&list=UUkuQhbGvzsJMQAysV5jDbAg
Don’t forget to check out all of the videos in the series! Let us know which look is your favorite.