Hi Friends! We have a brand new edition to the Holiday Party-Perfect Makeup series today, with a super simple yet super chic neutral eye/wine-colored lip look.
Here are the products I used in today's video:
- Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette, $22 at Sephora.
- SmashboxLimitless Eyeliner in Onyx, $19 at Sephora.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, $22 at Sephora.
- Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Raisin, $7.60 at Target.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Matte Collection Lipstick, Shade 107, $5 at Walgreens.
If you’re interested in my overall foundation, blush, brow, etc. routine, check out my Scandal-inspired makeup tutorial, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-ySn0YO-k&list=UUkuQhbGvzsJMQAysV5jDbAg
Don’t forget to check out all of the videos in the series! Let us know which look is your favorite.