Who says holiday makeup needs to revolve around shades of red, gold, and silver?
In today’s edition to the Holiday Party-Perfect Makeup series, Kristen demonstrates a bold, colorful look that bucks tradition (and revolves around budget-friendly drugstore cosmetics).
Here are the products I used to create this look:
- Maybelline Expert Wear® Eyeshadow Quad in Sandstone Shimmer, $5 at Target.
- E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set, $3 at Target.
- Laura Mercier Longwear Crème Eye Pencil in Violet, $24 at Birchbox.com (includes free shipping!).
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, $22 at Sephora.
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Mattes Lip Color in Mesmerizing Magenta, $5.50 at Target.
- Sephora Collection Nano Lip Liner in Funky Fuchsia, $5 at Sephora.
If you’re interested in my overall foundation, blush, brow, etc. routine, check out my Scandal-inspired makeup tutorial, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-ySn0YO-k&list=UUkuQhbGvzsJMQAysV5jDbAg
Don’t forget to check out all of the videos in the series! Let us know which look is your favorite.