I first spotted this jumpsuit at Nordstrom over the holidays. I fell in love with the bold striped print at first sight. But given that I’d just spent quite a bit on Christmas travel and gifts, I didn’t even allow myself to try it on.
When I saw it at Nordstrom Rack last week for a fraction of the price, I knew it was meant to be mine. I initially envisioned it for spring wear, but I couldn’t resist challenging myself to figure out a way of making it work for brunch on Saturday.
The black blazer tones the print down a notch and provides warmth, along with the cozy pashmina. And when paired with these super comfy slipper-style loafers, this outfit kind of feels like wearing pajamas in the daytime.
Special thanks to MK for snagging these awesome shots ahead of breakfast :)
- Jumpsuit: Topshop, $37 at NordstromRack.com.
- Blazer: T by Alexander Wang. No longer available, but similar here and here for under $50.
- Loafers: BCBG. No longer available, but similar here, here and here for $100 or less.
- Sunglasses: Quay Australia, $21 at ASOS.com.
- Scarf: Similar here and here for $36 or less.
What’s your favorite brunch attire?