You all know how I feel about the transformative powers of makeup. But whether it’s due to these hot, sticky summer days or just a lack of patience in the morning, lately I’ve been in the mood for a more low-key look.
After a bit of experimenting, I think I’ve nailed my ideal, easy breezy makeup routine. The best part of all? It only includes drugstore products, including the latest eye palette from Maybelline, the Expert Wear Eyeshadow Palette in The Blushed Nudes.
Check out the tutorial, as well as further details about the products I used, below!
- e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear, $5.79 at Target.com
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in Sheer, $2 at Target.com
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium/Deep and Deep, $6.29 each at Target.com
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe and Deep, $4.19 each at Target.com
- e.l.f. High Definition Powder in Translucent, $6 at Target.com
- e.l.f. Blush Palette in Dark, $6 at Target.com
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Palette in The Blushed Nudes, $10 at Target.com
- e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner in Coffee, $2 at Target (weirdly not available online!)
- Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black, $3.79 at Target.com
- COVERGIRL Brow & Eye Makers Pencil in Midnight Brown, $4 at Target.com
- Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Deep Brown, $7 at Target.com
- Pixi by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm in Ripe Raspberry, $8 at Target.com
What are your go-to natural makeup/drugstore products?