Allow me to introduce my super-fast, crazy-easy everyday makeup look for fall. It only takes just a few simple (mostly drugstore-purchased) products to create this subtle smokey eye and wine-stained lip. This look is also incredibly easy to transition into evening -- just intensify the color a bit and you’re good to go.
Speaking of drugstore makeup, today’s video captures my first impression of Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Mascara (spoiler alert -- I think I’m in love).
Check out the tutorial, as well as further details about the products I used, below!
- Eyeshadow Primer: NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, $25 at Sephora.com.
- Eyeshadow: Maybelline The Expert Wear Palette in The Nudes, $10 at Ulta.com.
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Zero/Whiskey, $16 at Sephora.com.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Blackest Black, $7 at Target.com.
- Blush: e.l.f. Blush Palette in Dark, $6 at Target.com.
- Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Matte Collection Lipstick, Shade 107, $5 at Walgreens.
What’s your go-to fall makeup look?