A fancy sequined pencil skirt for under $40? I couldn’t help but snag it. The shine factor makes this piece easy to dress up, but I decided to make it more accessible for everyday wear by pairing it with a casual gray t-shirt and booties.
I piled on gold jewelry to warm up all of the gray, and a necklace that mirrors the glittery tones of the skirt. I also accessorized the look with a little black bag that I found in Florence for €20.
- Gray t-shirt, H&M. No longer available, but alternate gray t-shirt options can be found here, here and here for under $30.
- Sequined skirt, Forever 21, $35 at Forever21.com.
- Booties, Michael Antonio. No longer available, but alternate gray bootie options can be found here, here and here for under $105.
- Purse, Marina Galanti. Not available for purchase online, but similar options can be found here and here and here for under $30.
- Necklace, J. Crew. No longer available, but similar can be found here and here for under $25.