I’ve been an Old Navy fan for years, but lately the brand has been killing the game even more than usual. I picked this sweater up during their pre-Christmas sales, and I’ve already worn it several times, several different ways. I just love the modish graphic plaid and funnel neck cut.
It’s also very versatile. It looks great paired with denim or skirts for both work and weekend wear. In this instance, I decided to layer it over a white and black striped blouse to amplify the graphic print, and paired it with black faux leather-paneled leggings and my recently rediscovered Nike Dunk Sky Hi kicks. Oh, and my beloved new frosted clear sunglasses from Quay.
If any of the above photos looked a bit blurry to you, it’s because I’m experimenting with taking pictures myself using a self-timer. It’s still a work in progress! Here’s a classic selfie so you can see the details a bit more clearly.
- Sweater, Old Navy, now on sale for $34 at OldNavy.com.
- Shirt, Old Navy. No longer available, but similar options can be found here, here and here for $80 or less.
- Leggings, BCBG. No longer available in this exact style, but see similar here and here from BCBG for under $150, and here, here and here from alternate brands for under $80.
- Sunglasses, Quay, $21.50 at ASOS.com.
- Nike Dunk Sky Hi Sneakers, available in similar colors/materials from FootLocker.com for $108.