I’ve been loving my matte Tartelette eyeshadow palette lately, and have been dying to try the new Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor. Valentine’s Day seemed like a great excuse to put the two products together for a little tutorial. I’d totally wear this look for a romantic night out, or dinner and drinks with my girlfriends.
Check out the tutorial to find out how to get the look, and the full list of the products I used below!
- Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette, $45 at Sephora.com.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara, $9 at Ulta.com.
- e.l.f. Blush Palette in Dark, $6 at ElfCosmetics.com.
- theBalm cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer, $24 at Birchbox.com.
- Sephora Collection Nano Lip Liner in Funky Fuchsia, $5 at Sephora. No longer available, but similar here from Sephora for $6.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Berry Boost, $7 at Target.com.
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set, $3 at Target.com.